Monday, December 19, 2005

A New Look - 12/19/05

Staunton, VA - A day off. I moved across the hall. A new room. I added some new photos to Flickr. I did some investigation into a new Google service - Google Video - very promising. I helped Kevin re-do his resume. A new resume. I ate a hot dog at the new hot dog place in town. Steamed brat, mustard (spicy brown), relish, kraut and onions. Dill pickle on the side. I got a "new" radio from the antique mall (a 1970s Radio Shack table model; these are now antiques?). I got a new book in the mail - The Shakespeare Company 1594-1642. I tried a new ready-to-eat Kroger "Meal Made Simple" - Linguine with Shrimp. Not bad. I watched a new movie (at least new to me). I am trying a new template on my blog. Still needs some tweaking. I'd like to learn how to do these templates on my own. Studying the code. I saw a new open-source web design program I want for my computer but I have to wait to download it when I get to Coffee on the Corner and use their network.

I have three shows tomorrow. I am now going to bed. Same old shit there. -TWL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom, it's Jill Venditti. Was made aware of your blog by Jeff Grdinich, and had to check it out. I really love the template and the font, as well as the comforting phrase "same old shit" in your 12/19 post. The Enya is a nice touch too!
I'll keep reading your posts, looking forward to staying caught up. Merry Christmas to you and the fam, I hope this note finds all of you well.

Jill

ps - Big news on this end, I'm getting married in May! You can see a picture of the poor guy (ha) at: www.theknot.com/ourwedding/jillvenditti&markashworth