Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Small Hiatus - 8/24/05

I'm actually posting this quick missive from Dunkirk, NY. Eric goes off to University at Buffalo tomorrow, so I got a quick few days off to take him there and also get Brian totally settled at Oswego. So there's not a lot of though here - just something to let everyone know why posts are thin. We actually did full dress runs of Planet and Much Ado on Monday, and after not touching either of them for some time (maybe 2-3 weeks) they were rusty, but overall not bad. Time is running short, however, and we are going to have to squeeze in some time to keep Planet's music from losing its edge. R3 is blocked and in fairly good form. Returining to Staunton on Sat.

I also discovered that it may be on some Windows computers the vodcast in not viewable. I will look into this when I get back to VA. Could be a function of video compression used. Working on it. :-) -TWL

No comments: